User Access: Student, Teacher
Conceptua Math is an online elementary and middle school Common Core curriculum that transforms the teaching and learning of mathematics.
Understanding Fractions is a unit of 4 topics and 17 lessons that focuses on developing an understanding of part/whole relationships using a variety of models. Students are introduced to equivalence and magnitude by comparing and estimating the relative size of fractional quantities.
Common Core Standard(s): 3.G.2, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.2, 3.NF.3
Each of the 4 topics in Understanding Fractions contains 4 or 5 lessons (approximately 1 period of instruction per lesson).
- Model Part/Whole Relationships
- Write Fractions
- Compare and Order Fractions
- Compare with Benchmarks on the Number Line
Every lesson is supported by:
- Whole class Lesson Opener and Closer to encapsulate the lessons with a rich class discussion
- Embedded strategic feedback and video support for students
- Adaptive teaching for differentiated instruction and remediation
- Skills checks assessment
More Apps By Conceptua Math
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.