The Uses of Water
Subjects: Science, Health & P.E.
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are in line with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, teamwork, solidarity, and social responsibility.
With the help of Glub, a water molecule, this unit...
- Explains the relationship between water, health, education, and human development.
- Discusses the differences that exist in the world in obtaining drinkable water and health.
- Invites the students to think about cultural differences and the use / abuse of natural resources on the planet.
- Makes the student aware of the importance that local action can have on global consequences.
- Encourages education of values such as solidarity and ecology.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.