The Magic of Water
Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are in line with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, teamwork, solidarity, and social responsibility.
With the help of Glub, a water molecule, this unit...
- Discusses the composition and different states of water.
- Explains concepts such as evaporation, condensation and precipitation that help us understand how the cycle of water works.
- Shows how fresh and salt water is distributed on our planet.
- Reinforces learning by proposing the construction of a water cycle.
- Contibutes to our awareness about the worldwide shortage of water.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.