A Sustainable World
Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are aligned with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, team work, solidarity and social responsibility.
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Explains the concept of sustainability and its relationship to everyday actions very familiar to students .
- Through an interactive game it teaches the differences between renewable /non-renewable energy sources and polluting /clean ones.
- Proposes several experiments related to wind energy.
- The set of resources invites to a reflection about the impact local actions have on global consequences.
- Presents hydrogen as an alternative source of clean and renewable energy.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.