Slim the Ogre: Comparatives and Superlatives
Subjects: Language Arts, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Raising standards in English grammar through 12 fun and dynamic activities
Slim the Ogre App on Comparatives and Superlatives is aimed at learners who need to develop their skills further by learning the rules of the language. This App teaches the aspects of Comparatives and Superlatives in American English grammar in a fun and interesting way, through playing grammar games.
12 fun to use games dynamically change each time the user uses them. Helps all English language learners whether English is a first language, ESL or EFL. Playing the games user will start to understand everything there is to know about comparatives and superlatives. Unlike a book, each time the user visits the games they will have a new fun task to complete.
- Supported by a free e-book
- 12 fun to use games that dynamically change each time the user uses them
- Flash based and learning platform enabled
- Design of app is both functional and visually stimulating.
- App encourages the use of higher order thinking skills including creating, evaluating, and analyzing.
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Standards aligned
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.