Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are aligned with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, team work, solidarity and social responsibility.
Through a benzene molecule called Ben, this unit...
- Explains what the scientific method is and how it is used to ensure valid answers to our questions.
- Develops the concepts of observation, research, hypothesis, experiment and conclusions through a simple example.
- Associates scientific success to effort, research and the ability to learn from mistakes.
- Introduces the concepts of accuracy and objectivity. Explains and opposes scientific criteria and arbitrary criteria.
- Helps students understand the importance of measuring instruments.
- Awakens interest in science and research.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.