Science of Exercise
Subjects: Health & P.E., Computer Technology
Player Mode: Simultaneous
User Access: Student, Teacher
In this science-driven app, students (6th-12th grade) will learn:
1. The physical, mental, and emotional benefits of exercise.
2. The history of exercise, from ancient times up to 2013.
3. The six proven elements needed to live an exercise lifestyle.
This app is packed with over 8 hours of content!
1. 16 unique lessons offering videos, quizzes, and interactive activities.
2. Step-by-step lesson plans for teachers, including in-class projects!
3. Teacher's dashboard allowing student and class-level progress tracking.
For less than 50 cents per student, you can transform your classroom into a place where students aren't just learning, but also changing their behavior in a positive, permanent way. Sign up today!
"LifeDojo is taking Health & Wellness education into the 21st century. This course allows students to access pertinent health information in a fun and engaging way. It captures their attention!"
-- Mrs. Galm, 8th & 9th Grade Health & P.E.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.