Measures of Variability (range, interquartile range, mean absolute deviation)
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Student, Teacher
1. Learn that statistical questions are questions that have more than one answer.
2. Understand that a measure of variability summarizes the spread of data values with a single number.
3. Learn how to find the range, interquartile range, and mean absolute deviation.
4. Understand when each is most appropriate.
* Lesson (to develop a strong understanding of the math concept)
* Audio narration (to spend mental energy on math, not language)
* Animations (to bring theory to life)
* Interactivity (for hands-on learning)
* Dynamic models (to visualize abstract concepts with language-independent learning)
* Multiple representations (to appeal to different learning styles and to connect ideas together)
* Question set (to practice and to assess understanding)
* Built-in help (to assist in planning and delivery)
* Standards correlation (to align with state, NTCM, and Common Core)
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.