Subjects: Math, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Simple mathematics logic game based upon linear algebra and Gaussian elimination.
Best of all the user does not know that they are learning essential mathematical logic. They just have fun!
This is a non-trivial brain teasing puzzle, yet the order that the moves are performed is unimportant (i.e. the puzzle positions form an Abelian group). Learners have to logically work out which houses to click on to switch all the lights off. The less moves they make the more stars that are awarded. A clever mathematical mind should never have to click on a single house more than once. With a large number of increasingly difficult levels; a great motivational and educationally sound app.
Bongo Apps make both teaching & learning fun and effective.
- Based upon mathematical logic and linear algebra
- A large number of levels
- Flash based
- Design of app is both functional and visually stimulating
- Constantly updated.
- App encourages the use of higher order thinking skills including creating, evaluating, and analysis.
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.