Equivalent Fractions: Order and Compare Equivalent Fractions
User Access: Student, Teacher
Conceptua Math is an online Common Core curriculum that transforms the teaching and learning of mathematics.
Topic 2 of the Equivalent Fractions unit is "Order and Compare Equivalent Fractions." It contains lessons in which the student uses the number line to discover that different fraction numbers can represent the same point on the line. In other lessons, the student selects the appropriate sign (<, >, or =) to indicate the relationship between two models or fraction numbers.
Common Core Standard(s): 4.NF.2
"Order and Compare Equivalent Fractions" contains 4 lessons (approximately 1 period of instruction per lesson).
- Determine Equivalence with Models
- Match Equivalent Fractions on a Number Line
- Determine Equivalence with Numbers
- Place Equivalent Fractions on a Number Line
Every lesson is supported by:
- Whole class Lesson Opener and Closer to encapsulate the lessons with a rich class discussion
- Embedded strategic feedback and video support for students
- Adaptive teaching for differentiated instruction and remediation
- Skills checks assessment
More Apps By Conceptua Math
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.