Equivalent Fractions: Find More Than One Equivalent Fraction
User Access: Student, Teacher
Conceptua Math is an online Common Core curriculum that transforms the teaching and learning of mathematics.
Topic 4 of the Equivalent Fractions unit is "Find More Than One Equivalent Fraction." In this topic students expand on previous conceptual understanding of equivalence by requiring the student to find two equivalent fractions for the given fraction. Lessons begin with the use of models and fade to numbers only.
Common Core Standard(s): 4.NF.1
"Find More Than One Equivalent Fraction" contains 4 lessons (approximately 1 period of instruction per lesson).
- Model 3 Equivalent Fractions
- Name 3 Equivalent Fractions with Models
- Multiply to Find 3 Equivalent Fractions
- Apply Procedural Understanding
Every lesson is supported by:
- Whole class Lesson Opener and Closer to encapsulate the lessons with a rich class discussion
- Embedded strategic feedback and video support for students
- Adaptive teaching for differentiated instruction and remediation
- Skills checks assessment
More Apps By Conceptua Math
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.