Interactive Periodic Games
Subjects: Science, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Six must-have learning games that teach learners about the periodic table in a fun way.
The games are all dynamic so they change each time you play them.
The six dynamic games included are:
Element match - to help learners learn the elements and their matching symbols.
I Know That - to assess learners general knowledge about the periodic table.
Compounds - to allow learners to create common compounds.
Fun With Puns - to test learners' knowledge of not only element names but pronunciation and word play.
Element Bingo - a knowledge game about the elements.
Missing Element - to help learners learn where each Element belongs on the periodic table.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- Adds interest to what learners might not find very interesting.
- Sustains interest leading to sustaining effort
- Works anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Fully supports touch gestures.
- Personal learning experience as App automatically adjusts difficulty at a pace suited to their needs
- Enables students to work independently, learning at their own pace in the classroom & at home
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged - they will want to do more and more.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.