Subjects: Social Studies, Classroom Tools
User Access: Student, Teacher
instaGrok is an educational (re)search engine that lets students (any anyone else) research any topic in an engaging, visual way. instaGrok finds the best information on the topic and presents it as interactive concept map ("grok"), showing key facts, concepts and relationships, videos, images and more.
* Explore educational materials (websites, videos) on the topic
* Understand key concepts, facts and relationships
* Adjust difficulty level
* Browse educational websites, images, and videos
* Pin their favorite materials, collecting evidence for their report
* Test their knowledge with quizzes
* Write a report in the journal
instaGrok Classroom for Edmodo adds the following benefits:
* Teacher dashboard allows teachers to see students' research activity, including sites visited, quiz questions answered and more
* Students can submit their journals as Edmodo assignments
* Students can create bibliography and reflect credibility of sources, teaches can review
More Apps By instaGrok
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.