Subjects: Science, Special Education
User Access: Student, Teacher
This App helps to build vocabulary, understanding air flow through the Respiratory system using quizzes, flowchart games, jigsaw puzzles, sliding puzzles, and interactive labeling of parts!...Learn by solving these challenges, fun and play.
Contents in the App:
1. Vocabulary game that helps the students learn and at the same time tests their vocabulary
2. Flow chart game - Students should place the cards correctly in the Respiratory system flowchart. If placed wrongly they loose points.
3. Another flow chart game to understand the air circulation through our human body which highlights the interconnection between respiratory and circulatory systems.
4. Game on labeling the parts of Digestive system
5. Unveil the Lungs picture behind while matching the cards in a quiz.
6. A Sliding picture puzzle to build the Respiratory system.
7. A jigsaw picture to know how diaphragm functions
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.