Fold That Story
Subjects: Language Arts, Creative Arts
Player Mode: Multi, Simultaneous, Single
User Access: Student, Teacher
Fold That Story is a game where students write a story one section at a time. Authors can only see the last section of the story so far. This makes the outcome and flow of the story uncertain and open.
Students will love the twists and turns that a story takes from inception to end.
A great tool for group collaboration, students work together to produce a fully formed story.
* Teachers have full moderation over the student content.
* Control if students can create new stories.
* Profanity filter to edit out nasty content.
* Easily track student participation of students with the activity feed.
* Save stories as PDF or add them to your Edmodo Library.
* Teachers can set the number of characters and folds of each section and story.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.