User Access: Student, Teacher
Conceptua Math is an online elementary and middle school Common Core curriculum that transforms the teaching and learning of mathematics.
Equivalent Fractions is a unit of 4 topics and 14 lessons that focuses on developing a conceptual understanding of equivalence, and the procedure for finding an equivalent for a given fraction. Students develop the understanding that any given fraction can be represented in numerous ways, but to be equivalent they must have the same value.
Common Core Standard(s): 3.NF.3, 4.NF.1, 4.NF.2
Each of the 4 topics in Equivalent Fractions contains 3 or 4 lessons (approximately 1 period of instruction per lesson).
- Understanding Equivalent Fractions
- Order and Compare Equivalent Fractions
- Learn the Procedure for Finding Equivalent Fractions
- Find More Than One Equivalent Fraction
Every lesson is supported by:
- Whole class Lesson Opener and Closer to encapsulate the lessons with a rich class discussion
- Embedded strategic feedback and video support for students
- Adaptive teaching for differentiated instruction and remediation
- Skills checks assessment
More Apps By Conceptua Math
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.