English Out There ESL Course (Part 4) - Elementary A2
Subjects: Language Arts, World Languages
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Five elementary lessons (CEFR A2) with bilingual English/Spanish student instructions and full teacher’s instructions.
16. Jobs - Vocabulary relating to jobs, adjectives & need to
17. Animals - To talk about pets and animals - Animal vocab, including parts of an animal
18. Talking about Money - Money vocabulary, adverbs of frequency, revision of present and past
19. Food - Food vocabulary and containers, countable and uncountable
20. Lifestyles - Would like to + verb, enough/ too much…
More Apps By English Out There
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.