Energy, The Engine of All Things
Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are aligned with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, team work, solidarity and social responsibility.
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Explains what energy is, developing the principle of conservation of energy and its transformations.
- Teaches students the different forms of energy: chemical, kinetic, potential, light, sound, thermal ...
- Introduces the basic concepts of energy and power.
- Develops the concept of food energy, promoting studentÃ�Â´s reflection about their diet.
- Proposes experiments and games to work with energy transformations.
- Awakens interest in observation and experimentation.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.