Energy and Human Beings
Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are aligned with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, team work, solidarity and social responsibility.
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Shows the relationship between energy control and human progress.
- Allows students to know the characteristics of the main sources of energy and introduces the concept of renewable and non-renewable ones.
- Explains the different ways to get solar energy.
- Proposes some experiments to produce electricity and observe energy transformations.
- Invites students to raise questions about a future linked to growing energy needs.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.