Energy and the Environment
Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are aligned with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, team work, solidarity and social responsibility.
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Explains the environmental impact of energy production. Reviews the main forms of energy production by introducing the concepts of efficiency and pollution.
- Displays the differences between solar thermal and photovoltaic energy, their storage and applications.
- Stresses and reinforces the main concepts of energy forms and transformations.
- Proposes conducting an experiment of electrolysis in order to obtain hydrogen from water.
- Teaches students to quantify power consumption, promoting energy saving at home.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.