Subjects: Math, Classroom Tools
Player Mode: Multi, Simultaneous, Single
User Access: Student, Teacher
DigitWhiz is all about making sure kids master foundational math skills so they can be successful in pre-algebra and beyond.
We focus on 5 key skills:
* Integer Operations (+, -, x, /)
* Like Terms
* Solving Equations (one, two and mult-step)
Here's how it works for STUDENTS:
1) PLACEMENT: students take short placements in a skill area
2) PRACTICE: based on placement results, individual & multi-player games are assigned and updated as the student makes progress.
3) MASTERY: short tests are given along the way to ensure learning is taking place
What's in it for TEACHERS:
1) TEACHER DASHBOARD: easily view student data/progress made via whole class & individual reports (pie, bar and color-coded graphs).
2) PINPOINT SKILL LEVELS: Get exact percentages of current student abilities & see change over time
3) COMMUNICATION TOOLS: message whole class or individual students
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.