Cuban Missile Crisis
Subjects: Social Studies, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
The definitive teaching and learning tool about the Cuban Missile Crisis.
This app contains over 60 hours of teaching and learning materials. The resource was written in collaboration with a world renowned expert on the cold war to acknowledge the 50th anniversary of the Cuban Missile Crisis in 2012.
The resource contains video, documents, images and lessons followed up with questions that build a PDF assignment that can be saved or mailed to a teacher.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- Adds interest to what learners might not find very interesting. Sustains interest leading to sustaining effort
- Emotions are aroused adding variety to the sometimes dry, serious process of language instruction
- Lowers anxiety and encourage shyer learners learners to take part.
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Curriculum aligned
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.