Subjects: Science, Social Studies
Player Mode: Multi, Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
These contents are aligned with the curriculum and reinforce skills and values such as critical thinking, team work, solidarity and social responsibility.
With the help of Glub, the water molecule, this unit...
- Explains what virtual water and water footprint mean.
- Talks about the environmental impact caused by the production of goods we use everyday.
- Compares through games water consumption in different parts of the world, encouraging students to calculate their own daily consumption.
- Teaches concepts such as recycling, saving, waste, consumption and its relationship with water.
- Promotes values education on solidarity and ecology, making students reflect about individual responsibility on collective outcomes.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.