Connections (French words version)
Subjects: Language Arts, World Languages
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve and extend French vocabulary using this dynamic quiz.
Connections (French words version) is an exciting motivational world languages game based upon French words used in the "ODS6 L'Officiel du jeu Scrabble" wordlists. Learners have to connect the letters dynamically generated from a frequency analysis of the dictionary. The letters are all based upon random datasets, so no two games will ever be the same. Letters can be connected in any direction to create a French word and earn points. The longer the word the higher to points awarded.
With its "little and often" approach (5 to 10 minutes a day, 3 to 5 days a week), The App delivers tangible improvements, boosts confidence and grows enthusiasm for literature.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- Adds interest to what learners might not find very interesting. Sustains interest leading to sustaining effort
- Emotions are aroused adding variety to the sometimes dry, serious process of language instruction
- Flash based and platform integrated.
- Enables students to work independently, learning at their own pace in the classroom & at home
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.