CoCo Language Set 1 - Positional Descriptions and Within a Room
Subjects: Language Arts, World Languages
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
It is best to learn to be bilingual at an early age!
CoCo is a series of fun resources aimed at teaching beginners languages. This App looks at words associated with Positional Descriptions. Learners of a new languages have an innate ability to absorb more than one language. It is among the very few Apps that focuses upon the natural joy and enthusiasm learners have when they discover language learning.
The App covers a few key words and phrases in Chinese, English, German, and Spanish. Learners who learn more than one foreign language demonstrate many cognitive advantages over others who do not. Bilingual learners learn that an object remains the same, even though the object has a different name in another language. A foot remains a foot and performs the function of a foot, whether it is labeled a foot in English or un pied in French.
- Complete with an assessment at end for each language.
- Holds individual attention for a long period on time
- Flash based and platform integrated.
- Foreign language learning increases critical thinking skills, creativity, and flexibility of mind
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Emotions are aroused adding variety to the sometimes dry, serious process of language i
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.