Bright Sparks: Geometry
Subjects: Math, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve math standards using this dynamic online quiz about geometry.
This dynamic quiz game on world flags is both fun and practical. It tests knowledge and provides feedback not just the correct answer, but guidance and help on common errors. It raises standards whilst learners are having fun trying to win the game. the user chooses questions at three levels and tries to get from the left to the right of the screen. A correct answer scores points and turns the hexagonal block green. An incorrect answer turns the block red. It is both a fun assessment tool and a great teaching and learning tool.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- With a very large data set based upon geometric concepts at every game will be different
- Gives formative feedback of each question answered incorrectly
- Easy, medium, and hard options
- No two games are ever the same
- Works anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Fully supports touch gestures.
- Personal learning experience App automatically adjusts difficulty at a pace suited to their needs
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Curriculum aligned
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.