Commonly Misspelt Words (British English) - Bright Sparks
Subjects: Language Arts, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve British English Spelling using this dynamic formative spelling quiz.
This App contains the top 1000 misspelt words in the English language. It tests knowledge and provides feedback not just the correct answer, but interesting etymology with guidance and help on common errors. It raises standards whilst learners are having fun trying to win the game. The user chooses questions at three levels and tries to get from the left to the right of the screen. A correct answer scores points and turns the hexagonal block green. An incorrect answer turns the block red. A fun assessment tool and a great teaching and learning tool.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- Over 1,000 questions based upon British English spellings
- Gives formative feedback of each question answered incorrectly
- Organised by easy, medium, and hard
- No two games are ever the same
- Works anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Fully supports touch gestures.
- Personalised learning experience automatically adjusts difficulty at a pace suited to their needs
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Curriculum aligned
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.