Subjects: Math, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Simple mathematics logic game based upon linear algebra
Best of all the user does not know that they are learning essential mathematical logic. They just have fun!
Learners have to logically roll the block through the maze pathway from 'start' to 'finish'. The block is a rectangular prism measuring 2 x 1 x 1 as it is far more challenging to use a rectangular prism than an equal sided cube. This impacts on how it fits into the grid, the weight applied to squares on the grid and how it moves when the user rolls it. With a large number of increasingly difficult levels a great motivational and educationally sound app.
Bongo Apps make both teaching & learning fun and effective.
- Based upon mathematical logic and linear algebra
- A large number of levels
- Flash based
- Design of app is both functional and visually stimulating
- Constantly updated.
- App encourages the use of higher order thinking skills including creating, evaluating, and analysis.
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged - they will want to do more and more.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.