Subjects: Professional Development, Classroom Tools
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Proven to help learners with reading, thinking and learning.
Big Ideas is a great mind-mapping tool that can be used to help learners with reading, thinking and learning. It helps learners to think divergently, conversantly AND helps them to to explore their thinking. Complete with save and export options this is a perfect low cost addition to any learning environment.
- Maps can be saved, printed and covered to an image
- Ideal for individual learners and for projection onto a whiteboard for whole class discussions.
- Unlimited undo / redo.
- Research and write - collect information such as notes, links and documents and create a structure before writing
- Mind maps are a great ways to achieve optimum learning
- Mind mapping on the cloud is a great way for teachers to link school and home activities
- Helps to brainstorm and explore any idea, concept, or problem
- Facilitates better understanding of relationships and connections between ideas and concepts
- Makes it easy to communicate new ideas and thought processes
- Allows learners to easily recall information
- Helps learners take notes and plan tasks
- Makes it easy to arrange ideas and concepts.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.