Commonly Misspelt Words - Battle Quiz
Subjects: Language Arts, World Languages
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve US English Spelling using this dynamic summative spelling quiz.
This App contains the top 1000 misspelt words in the English language. It can be used as a stand alone App or with its sister formative App Bright Sparks. The App is high stress and fast, learners must draw on their knowledge of spellings accurately and at speed. They will need to answer a high number of questions correctly and efficiently to beat the computer.
With its "little and often" approach (10 to 15 minutes a day, 3 to 5 days a week), The App delivers tangible improvements, boosts confidence and grows enthusiasm.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- British English content
- Over 1,000 questions based upon US English spellings
- Learners encounter vocabulary organized by easy, medium, and hard
- Large data sets, so no two games are ever the same
- Works anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Fully supports touch gestures.
- Personalized learning experience automatically adjusts difficulty at a pace suited to their needs
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- CCS Curriculum aligned
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.