Battle Quiz: 12 Years a Slave
Subjects: Language Arts, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve literacy and comprehension using this dynamic quiz.
To access literature learners need to fully understand all of the specialist vocabulary used in the chosen text. The quiz explores user knowledge of the terminology and vocabulary used in the book and film 12 Years a Slave. It helps them to fully comprehend and thus enjoy the richness of the text as intended by the author.
With its "little and often" approach (10 to 15 minutes a day, 3 to 5 days a week), The App delivers tangible improvements, boosts confidence and grows enthusiasm for literature.
Bongo Apps make both teaching & learning fun and effective.
- Used by thousands of learners worldwide
- American English content
- Learners encounter vocabulary organized by easy, medium, and hard
- Large data sets, so no two games are ever the same
- Works anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Fully supports touch gestures.
- Personalized learning experience automatically adjusts difficulty at a pace suited to their needs
- Enables students to work independently, learning at their own pace in the classroom & at home
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment
- Keeps learners motivated and engaged.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.