Letter Blocks - French
Subjects: Language Arts, World Languages
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve French vocabulary using this fun dynamic game.
Letter Blocks is an exciting motivational world languages game based upon official French word lists. Learners have to connect the dynamically generated letters on the falling letter blocks to create valid words. This App is designed to handle French words.
With its "little and often" approach (10 to 15 minutes a day, 3 to 5 days a week), The App delivers tangible improvements, boosts confidence and grows enthusiasm.
- Pedagogically designed to raise standards and motivate learners
- Dynamic content - no two games the same
- Holds individual attention for a long period on time
- Flash based and platform integrated.
- Games like Letter Blocks have long been advocated for assisting language learning
- Adds interest to what learners might not find very interesting, staining interest leading to sustained effort.
- Emotions are aroused adding variety to the sometimes dry, serious process of language instruction.
- Lowers anxiety and encourage shyer learners learners to take part.
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.