About Sudoku with Prof. Haas
Subjects: Math, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Sudoku game for the improvement of critical thinking
Recent studies have shown the advantages of the Sudoku game for the improvement of critical thinking, patience, critical thinking, focus and creativity. These high order thinking skills are essential to the achievement of high standards. At Bongo we want to give teachers the very best tools to help learners learn. Whilst we are always innovating new apps we also wish to encompass existing concepts where they have been shown to improve teaching and learning.
Fully integrated into the learning platform this fully dynamically generated and cross-platform game has three levels of difficulty. Games are generated dynamically so no two games are ever the same.
- Pedagogically designed to raise standards and motivate learners
- Five exciting and different dynamic games
- Games are available at three levels
- Holds individual attention for a long period on time
- Design of app is both functional and visually stimulating
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment.
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Improve students understanding of numbers using this dynamic online quiz.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.