About Decimals with Prof. Haas
Subjects: Math, Special Education
Player Mode: Single
User Access: Parent, Student, Teacher
Improve students understanding of decimals using this dynamic online quiz.
Mental arithmetic is very hard to develop with a generation used to using calculators and computers for all calculations. To achieve high national standards these mental mathematics skills are essential. This app contains not one, but FIVE fun exciting mental mathematics games all based upon Decimals including two great retro games with a "Bongo" difference. Each game is based upon random datasets so no two games will ever be the same.
Developing both analytical skills and mathematical skills this is an exciting and essential addition to Mathematics teaching tools.
- Pedagogically designed to raise standards and motivate learners
- Five exciting and different dynamic games
- Games are available at three levels
- Holds individual attention for a long period on time
- Flash based and platform integrated.
- Design of app is both functional and visually stimulating
- Edmodo badges awarded to aid motivation and assessment.
- Enables pupils to work independently, learning at their own pace both in the classroom and at home
- Curriculum aligned
- Improves higher order thinking skills
- Essential skills and concept are practiced and reinforced.
Similar Apps on Edmodo
About the Edmodo Store
In the Edmodo Store, you can discover innovative apps that integrate seamlessly with Edmodo to help create engaging learning experiences for students.
Visit our help center to learn more about using apps with your students.
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.
Sign Up with Edmodo and start using it with your students today.