Herr Todd LaVogue
Watson B. Duncan Middle Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 169Library Items
- 1521Sharing Score
Are you sure you want to remove Herr Todd LaVogue from your connections?
Todd has a Master’s Degree in Reading for English Speakers of Other Languages from Nova Southeastern University in Miami, Florida, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Leadership from Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Florida.
In 2012, Todd was named one of the 15 Most Innovative and Inspiring Educators in America by Microsoft. At the Microsoft Partners in Learning Global Forum in Prague, Czech Republic, Todd’s learning activity placed third in the world out of 260,000 entries. His annual student letter writing campaign, Write a Letter, Save a Life, was lauded on the floor of Congress and entered in United States Congressional Record.
Todd has personally advised the current King of Spain on matters of education. He has also written ICT strategy for Learn for Japan a non-profit that works with the Japanese Ministry of Education. He is also the founder of kidacademy.org, a website that showcases the best in student content creation.
Todd’s expertise areas are in student content creation, student engagement and effective usage of technology in the classroom. His impressive list of accolades include:
· 2015, School District Palm Beach County Career & Technical Education Teacher of the Year
· 2015, Dwyer Award for Excellence in Education, Career Education
· 2014, Member Team USA, Microsoft Partners in Learning Global Forum, Barcelona, Spain
· 2014, Participant, 11-person Education Round Table with Crown Prince of Spain
· 2012, Member Team USA, Microsoft Partners in Learning Global Forum, Prague Czech Republic
· 2012, Educator’s Choice Winner, Microsoft Partners in Learning United States Forum, Redmond, Washington
· 2012, School District of Palm Beach County, Most Innovative Educator
edmodo-awarded - 9
Belong to your school's Edmodo subdomain
Connect with at least 20 teachers on Edmodo
Verify your teacher account
Achieve 100 views of content you have shared on Edmodo
Have at least 30 students join your groups
No suggestions found.