Stark County Educational Service Center/sparcc Canton, OH
- 1898Öğretmen Bağlantıları
- 334Kütüphane Ögeleri
- 14718Sharing Score
Are you sure you want to remove Anthony Luscre from your connections?
First, please consider joining one or more of my Edmodo Groups:
* 12 Literacies for Today's Students - https://edmo.do/j/zdss92
* 12 Things- Computer Literacy - https://edmo.do/j/3304i1
* 21st Century Skills, Stop just talking about them, it time to be doing! - https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt
* Advanced Web Searching - https://edmo.do/j/gtuc49
* LSNED (Learn Something New Every Day)- https://edmo.do/j/v7ycrd
* Radio Technology in Classroom - https://edmo.do/j/w227iw
* Spreadsheets Across the Curriculum - https://edmo.do/j/n2pw4b
* Student Learning Styles & Changing Roles of Students & Teachers in Instructions- https://edmo.do/j/tn2t94
or 2015 Ohio Educational Technology Conference Groups- http://oetc.ohio.gov/Program/PoweredbyEdmodo.aspx
* Student Learning Style Screening + Brain-Based Learning Theory = Successful Differentiated Learning
* Changing Roles of Students and Teachers in Instruction and Learning
* Acceptable Use Policies in the Days of BYOD, Personal ECDs and Cloud Based Tools - Tips to Limit Misuse, While Maximizing Educational Use and Student Safety
Or you may want to join one of the hundreds of Edmodo's Teacher-Created Groups- http://goo.gl/Il0IuT (maintained by Kristina Holzweiss, you might also want visit her site- http://lieberry.weebly.com).
Technology Integration Specialist at SPARCC (Stark Portage Area Computer Consortium
SPARCC Technology Integration- http://www.scparrc.org/ti
SPARCC Technology Integration Resources- https://sites.google.com/a/apps.sparcc.org/resources
Special Interests include Information Literacy & Web Searching, Radio Technology & Spreadsheets.
For information on Searching, Information Literacy, Digital Literacy & Media Literacy- http://www.SearchFindKnow.com
I am a frequent speaker at a number of National, State and Regional Technology Conferences. For materials from my presentations please visit http://www.searchfindknow.com/handouts--materials.html Please visit my two current projects"12 Things You Should Know to be Computer/Tech Literate" at http://goo.gl/uSmdu and join Edmodo Group at https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt and 21st Century Skills, Stop just talking about them, it time to be doing! at http://goo.gl/KUmKY7 and join Edmodo Group https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt
I am an Amateur Radio Operator (Ham), K8ZT; visit my sites for Students and Teachers interested in Radio in classroom- http://www.k8zt.com/teacher and http://sparcc.weebly.com/radio-day.html I also serve as ARRL Ohio Assistant Section Manager for Educational Outreach and glad to work with any teacher or school that would like to start a school radio club or incorporate any radio technology, satellite communication, electronics, etc. into their instruction.
Öğretmen rozetleri - 12
You earned the Leader badge by inviting at least 5 teachers to join Edmodo
Thanks for participating in an Edmodo Training Group
Connect with at least 20 teachers on Edmodo
Follow a subject area community
EdmodoCon 2014 Attendee
Attended EdmodoCon 2014!
Belong to your school's Edmodo subdomain