Stark County Educational Service Center/sparcc Canton, OH
- 1838Öğretmen Bağlantıları
- 325Kütüphane Ögeleri
- 14336Sharing Score
Are you sure you want to remove Anthony Luscre from your connections?
First, please consider joining one or more of my Edmodo Groups:
* 12 Literacies for Today's Students - https://edmo.do/j/zdss92
* 12 Things- Computer Literacy - https://edmo.do/j/3304i1
* 21st Century Skills, Stop just talking about them, it time to be doing! - https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt
* Advanced Web Searching - https://edmo.do/j/gtuc49
* LSNED (Learn Something New Every Day)- https://edmo.do/j/v7ycrd
* Radio Technology in Classroom - https://edmo.do/j/w227iw
* Spreadsheets Across the Curriculum - https://edmo.do/j/n2pw4b
* Student Learning Styles & Changing Roles of Students & Teachers in Instructions- https://edmo.do/j/tn2t94
or 2015 Ohio Educational Technology Conference Groups- http://oetc.ohio.gov/Program/PoweredbyEdmodo.aspx
* Student Learning Style Screening + Brain-Based Learning Theory = Successful Differentiated Learning
* Changing Roles of Students and Teachers in Instruction and Learning
* Acceptable Use Policies in the Days of BYOD, Personal ECDs and Cloud Based Tools - Tips to Limit Misuse, While Maximizing Educational Use and Student Safety
Or you may want to join one of the hundreds of Edmodo's Teacher-Created Groups- http://goo.gl/Il0IuT (maintained by Kristina Holzweiss, you might also want visit her site- http://lieberry.weebly.com).
Technology Integration Specialist at SPARCC (Stark Portage Area Computer Consortium
SPARCC Technology Integration- http://www.scparrc.org/ti
SPARCC Technology Integration Resources- https://sites.google.com/a/apps.sparcc.org/resources
Special Interests include Information Literacy & Web Searching, Radio Technology & Spreadsheets.
For information on Searching, Information Literacy, Digital Literacy & Media Literacy- http://www.SearchFindKnow.com
I am a frequent speaker at a number of National, State and Regional Technology Conferences. For materials from my presentations please visit http://www.searchfindknow.com/handouts--materials.html Please visit my two current projects"12 Things You Should Know to be Computer/Tech Literate" at http://goo.gl/uSmdu and join Edmodo Group at https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt and 21st Century Skills, Stop just talking about them, it time to be doing! at http://goo.gl/KUmKY7 and join Edmodo Group https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt
I am an Amateur Radio Operator (Ham), K8ZT; visit my sites for Students and Teachers interested in Radio in classroom- http://www.k8zt.com/teacher and http://sparcc.weebly.com/radio-day.html I also serve as ARRL Ohio Assistant Section Manager for Educational Outreach and glad to work with any teacher or school that would like to start a school radio club or incorporate any radio technology, satellite communication, electronics, etc. into their instruction.
Öğretmen rozetleri - 12
Follow a publisher community
EdmodoCon 2014 Attendee
Attended EdmodoCon 2014!
Connect with at least 10 teachers on Edmodo
Thanks for participating in an Edmodo Training Group
First Edmodo User at School
Be the first teacher at your school to join Edmodo
Verify your teacher account