Stark County Educational Service Center/SPARCC Canton, OH
あなたのつながりから Anthony Luscre先生 さんを本当に削除しますか？
"Some people look at a glass and say it is half empty and some say that it is half full. When I look at a glass, I say that there surely must be a way to add more!”
I am a Technology Integration Specialist at SPARCC (Stark Portage Area Computer Consortium, a group with over 25 school districts) and maintain two web sites with a wide variety of resources-
* SPARCC Technology Integration Website - http://www.scparrc.org/ti
* The Web Resources Hoarder Site- http://techweb.apps.sparcc.org
Please consider joining one or more of my Edmodo Groups:
* 12 Literacies for Today's Students - https://edmo.do/j/zdss92
* 12 Things- Computer Literacy - https://edmo.do/j/3304i1
* 21st Century Skills, Stop just talking about them, it time to be doing! - https://edmo.do/j/8zjdwt
* Advanced Web Searching - https://edmo.do/j/gtuc49
* LSNED (Learn Something New Every Day)- https://edmo.do/j/v7ycrd
* Radio Technology in Classroom - https://edmo.do/j/w227iw
* Spreadsheets Across the Curriculum - https://edmo.do/j/n2pw4b
* Student Learning Styles & Changing Roles of Students & Teachers in Instructions- https://edmo.do/j/tn2t94
I also invite you to connect with me on Edmodo and to follow me on Edmodo Spolight my address is - https://spotlight.edmodo.com/profile/anthony-luscre,1168902
Or you may want to join one of the hundreds of Edmodo's Teacher-Created Groups- http://goo.gl/Il0IuT (maintained by Kristina Holzweiss, you might also want visit her site- http://lieberry.weebly.com).
My special Interests include Information Literacy & Web Searching, Radio Technology & Spreadsheets.
I am a frequent speaker at a number of National, State and Regional Technology Conferences. For materials from my presentations please visit http://www.searchfindknow.com/handouts--materials.html
I am an Amateur Radio Operator (Ham), K8ZT; visit my sites for Students and Teachers interested in Radio in classroom- http://sparcc.weebly.com/radio-day.html I also serve as ARRL Ohio Assistant Section Manager for Educational Outreach. I am always glad to work with any teacher or school that would like to start a school radio club or incorporate any radio technology, satellite communication, electronics, etc. into their instruction/curriculum.
先生バッジ - 14
Follow a publisher community
Achieve 100 views of content you have shared on Edmodo
Luminary Program Member. Spotlight Content Creator.
You earned the Leader badge by inviting at least 5 teachers to join Edmodo
EdmodoCon 2014 Attendee
Attended EdmodoCon 2014!
Follow a subject area community