The Edmodo Apps PD package consists of:
Edmodo Apps Instructional Video
A 15 minute instructional video that will:
- Provide an introduction to the various types of educational apps available to you
- Explain how apps enhance instruction by creating an engaging and effective 21st Century blended learning environment
- Guide you through the process of selecting and installing apps
- Provide specific examples of how apps can be used to improve your instructional practices and save you time
Edmodo Store Credit
$99 in store credit that can be used to purchase high quality educational apps that meet your specific teaching and classroom management needs.
Access to the Edmodo Apps Professional Learning Exchange (PLX)
After you have watched the video you will be invited to join fellow alumni and app partners in the Edmodo Apps PLX group. As a member of this group you will have opportunities to test drive apps for free, participate in exclusive live webinars, and connect directly with app partners. Click this link for a list of featured app partners and their scheduled participation.
Edmodo Apps Explorer Badge
Earn your Apps Explorer badge to show that you're an early adopter of Edmodo Apps. The badge will automatically be displayed on your Edmodo profile page after you watch the video and complete the survey.
The Edmodo Apps PD package is designed to support
the following learning outcomes for teachers:
- Improved awareness of the value and scope of high quality digital content (apps)
- Increased knowledge of how to access educational apps and use them to teach common core standards in ways that are personalized, engaging and effective
- Increased capacity to integrate educational apps as part of a blended learning approach
PD Reimbursement Information
If you plan to complete a PD request or reimbursement form,
you may copy and paste the following information.
Edmodo is offering an instructional PD package designed to help teachers find new and exciting ways to use digital content (apps) as everyday tools in their classroom and to support blended learning. I'm interested in participating and I'd like your approval to use professional development funds to sign up.
Registration is $99 and an equivalent amount in promotional Edmodo Store Credit will be added to my Edmodo account once I watch the instructional video and complete the post-video survey.
The package includes:
- An instructional video: An introduction to the various types of educational apps available that explains how to enhance instruction by creating an engaging and effective 21st Century learning environment using Edmodo Apps.
- Edmodo Store Credit: $99 in store credit that can be used to purchase high quality educational apps that meet your specific teaching and classroom management needs.
- Access to the Edmodo Apps Professional Learning Exchange (PLX): A group of fellow alumni, Edmodo team members, and app partners where I get opportunities to test drive apps for free, participate in exclusive live webinars hosted by app partners, and find out how to successfully integrate Edmodo Apps into my curriculum.
You can learn more at: http://www.edmodo.com/apps-pd
[ Your name ]
There was an error sending this email. Please try again!