Mrs. C. Matheson
7th - 8th grade Teacher
Davidson Middle School Crestview, FL
- 25Teacher Connections
- 72Library Items
- 694Sharing Score
9 Teacher BadgesSee All
Connect with at least 20 teachers on Edmodo
Thanks for participating in an Edmodo Training Group
Belong to your school's Edmodo subdomain
Follow a publisher community
Connect with at least 10 teachers on Edmodo
Achieve 100 views of content you have shared on Edmodo
About Mrs. C. Matheson
SY2011-2012 I am teaching Advanced Math 3/Algebra 1A, Honors Algebra 1 (high school credit) and Honors Geometry (high school credit)
My goals are to:
1) be proactive in preparing students for additional rigor for high school.
2) continue to expect the BEST from every student.
3) build confidence and support for each and every student.
4) teach to the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards(NGSSS http://www.floridastandards.org/Standards/FLStandardSearch.aspx)
5) teach to the advanced course description benchmarks for the high school level honors algebra and geometry classes course descriptions: http://www.floridastandards.org/
IMPORTANT FACTS TO CONSIDER ABOUT A HIGH SCHOOL CREDIT CLASS
The Middle Grades Reform Act (FL Statutes 1003.4156) Middle school students taking a high school credit mathematics course will be required to take the state developed, computer based, end-of-course (EOC) exam.