Mrs. Chrissy Brady
11th - 12th grade Teacher
Napa High Napa, CA
- 26Teacher Connections
- 24Library Items
- 434Sharing Score
5 Teacher BadgesSee All
Verify your teacher account
Achieve 100 views of content you have shared on Edmodo
Have at least 30 students join your groups
Connect with at least 20 teachers on Edmodo
Connect with at least 10 teachers on Edmodo
About Mrs. Chrissy Brady
This is my seventh year teaching and my second with Mr. Botton as co-teachers. My hobbies include quilting, gardening, and remodeling my house.
How to Write Good by Frank L. Visco
1. Avoid Alliteration. Always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. Avoid cliches like the plague. (They're old hat).
4. Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.
5. One should never generalize.
6. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
7. Be more or less specific.
8. Sentence fragments? Eliminate.